Monday, January 12, 2009

Weblogawards Best Food Blogs


My fellow blogger over at FX cuisine sent me a message requesting that I vote for his blog at weblogawards for best food blogs. His blog is truly inspired and merits praise so I immediately surfed over and registered my vote.

When I looked over the voting results I saw that FX was no where near the lead. A blog called Cake Wretch was way, way ahead. Cake Wretch is indeed wretched as a food blog but has funny pics and a large following. Our local juvenile Foodie at Fifteen is a contender as well.

Pictured above: the Weblogaward officials who popped out for a breather before getting back into their award positions.

3 comments:

Sharptooth said...

The winning blog is actually called Cake Wrecks, as in professionally mangled cakes.

Gaetano said...

Yes it is.

Kelvin said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://myscones.com/