Sunday, January 15, 2012

The New Dinics Looking GREAT

ATTENTION CHEESE STEAK TOURISTS


Reading Terminal Market is NOT the spot to get a cheese steak.
Grab a roast pork and you'll have a legit Philly taste experience.

1 comment:

Albert said...

you have no idea how many times a week i say the same exact thing. 75% of the time, they listen. the other 25% simply want a Philly cheesesteak for their visit to Philly.